Cradoc, Brecon, Powys.
£335,000 3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
- Street View
- Exquisite 3 Bedroom Apartment
- Within Bath Stone Georgian Mansion
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining/Kitchen Area
- Superb Views To The Brecon Beacons
- Communal Gardens & Grounds
- Surrounded By 18 Hole Golf Course
- Swimming Pool, Gym & Tennis Court
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 1
- En-suite 1
- Style First Floor
- Garden Communal
- Parking Communal
- Renovation No
An exquisite 3 bedroom apartment in an imposing Georgian Mansion conversion set in its own gardens and grounds, surrounded by spectacular 18 hole golf course with great facilities to include swimming pool and tennis court.
Penoyre House sits in the heart of the beautiful Powys countryside just a 10 minute drive from the historic market town of Brecon. Brecon offers a good selection of shops and restaurants with a range of schools, leisure centre complex, theatre and cinema. The town lies on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park surrounded by fantastic scenery with abundance of outdoor pursuit opportunities and approximately 1 hour away from the Welsh capital Cardiff where there is a fabulous range of shops, heritage sites etc.
1. The property has allocated parking spaces. 2. The property is Grade Listed and lies just outside the Brecon Beacons National Park. 3. There is a residence management committee which deal with the upkeep and maintenance of all communal parts and facilities. The approximate annual charge is £4,500 which we understand is paid on a quarterly basis. 4. The property is long leasehold.
Mains water and electricity connected. Shared private drainage.
Band G - (£2,269.70 - 2017/18)
We are informed that the property is of a Leasehold Tenure.
Strictly by appointment please through the selling agents Messrs Clee Tompkinson & Francis through whom all negotiations should be conducted. Please contact our Brecon Office (01874) 622488
Contact Gareth Griffiths:- 07971 111 094 or David Price:- 07884 192 490.
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Clee Tompkinson Francis.
- Night Life